What to Expect
- Athletic pants or knee-length shorts may be worn with a t-shirt when trying a FREE class or after signing up for classes until your uniform is provided.
- Deputy Dragon classes are approximately 30 minutes. They are designed to be fun and challenging.
- Child 8+/Adult classes are approximately 45 minutes and are a great physical and mental workout.
- You can expect major changes in your body with Taekwon-Do classes. You will burn calories, tone muscles, increase flexibility, and get your metabolism kicked into high gear.
- Classes are designed to be positive and inspirational. Adults and children who take Taekwon-Do develop better self-confidence and perform better at work and school.
- All Poteet Posse students who receive high scholastic marks on their report cards for the school year are acknowledged with gold stars.
Laws of the Dojang
- Be on time to class. Early arrival ensures time to stretch, ask questions, and be ready to begin.
- Always bow to the American flag when stepping on and off the training floor.
- Always be courteous and respectful.
- Do not wear jewelry in class.
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed on the training floor.
- All commands should be answered with “Yes/No Sir/Ma’am”.
- Keep finger and toe nails trimmed.
- Always maintain a clean uniform and observe person-al hygiene.
- You may wear full uniform or an approved Taekwon-Do shirt with your uniform pants when training.
- Do not wear shoes on the training floor.
- No excessive loud talking or horseplay allowed.
- No smoking of any kind inside the studio, including e-cigarettes.